Apr 14, 2009

Easter

We made a quick trip to Utah for Easter. We were busy running around visiting and didn't snap many photos but I managed to capture your first pony ride. Hooray! You loved it - almost as much as you loved hanging out with your cousins. I think you could follow around Oskar all day. And given the chance to go to Millie's, I think you could spend hours finding and pointing at exciting things.

Olivia is 13 and absolutely beautiful. Wow, she is so grown up! I remember so well when she was your size. It's really hard to believe the years have gone by that fast.

Grandma has a fantastic new apartment. We are so happy for her! And happy for us because it still has the same, great pool and lots of room for our visits. My only complaint is that we've been ruined on store-bought bread after eating her fresh, homemade loaves over the weekend. Yum!

We weren't very good house guests though. We left poor grandma with the stomach flu that both you and I have had. If it goes anything like ours, she'll be feeling horrible and surviving on jello for a few days. So sorry mom!

No comments: