Aug 7, 2009

Happy anniversary

Your dad and I were married twelve years ago today. It was an amazing and magical day. It all felt like a miracle and it really was. We were on top of the world and happy to be starting a new life together.

This may be my favorite wedding photo. It was taken by a friend waiting for us to come out of the temple (thanks Barbara!). You can see that there was absolutely no worry, no stress, and no second thoughts about what we were doing. I was confident we were doing the right thing and I still don't question that we were. He is the very best man in the world. THE VERY BEST ONE. Marrying him was like winning the lottery and a getting a lifetime of Christmases all in one.

Someday, a very long time from now, I dearly hope you have a wedding day and a life companion as wonderful as mine.

Happy anniversary Jer. I still love you with all my heart.

No comments: