Jul 15, 2012

Lucy closet redo #3


I've rearranged your closet again, this time to make space for your nation of little people and animals. Like India and China, LucyLand seems to have quite the population control problem.

The idea is to use the shelving as a multi-layer doll-house but I need to find some furniture and fashion some walls and rugs.

I'm a bit sad though because this is the first time I've taken a photo of your closet. I missed the first iteration of perfectly organized baskets and label maker goodness (Martha herself would have been proud!). And even the second iteration of sparkly bins and artfully displayed tiaras.

Your baby nursery was gorgeous and I've mostly missed the photo-op. I can only show you the devolved kitchy junkdom. Oops.

Before (you can almost see it)


The current scene


Hmmm.

No comments: