Mar 9, 2013

Farewell

My mom is going to Nauvoo for an 18-month mission. That's a really long time. I am mostly excited for her, except for the really long time part. No. I don't think I will ever be too old to miss my mom.

So I have come to Utah to see her off BY MYSELF for 3 days. Yup, that's right. On a plane. By myself. No one whining. No one crying. No one smelling up the place with a dirty diaper there is no room to change. No one dumping crumbs in my purse and spilling their sticky drink all over me. What a dream!!

This is the longest I have gone without seeing you both and while it has been a wonderful respite, I am starting to miss you right down to my bones. Right down to your cute little cheeks and toes. Right down to the crumbs in my purse! Well...maybe not those.

Love you so so so so sooooooo much,
Mama

No comments: