Mar 1, 2016

Home, stinky home


We got home to a mountain of laundry and sour milk. But – thanks to good friends – also food in the freezer, two pots of yellow flowers (my dad's favorite), some potted succulents (my favorite), and delicious chocolate. I'm exhausted and wrung-out. But I feel so lucky and peaceful.

Your boots are the stinkiest thing I have ever met! Ever! So I washed them with bovine far, then baking sofa, then dish soup, and last oxi-clean and laundry soap. Pretty sure I'm breaking the manufacturers recommended rules. But the stink!!! Military grade tools be required to get rid of it. Luckily, I have no mustard gas or grenades handy.

The internet recommended I fill them with cotton balls soaked in alcohol. Great! But I don't have cotton balls - not so great. So now what? I'll tell you what - TAMPONS are now hanging it of your boots. Will I have to explain to out what tampons are tomorrow? Probably. Would that awkward conversation be worth ridding the buses of the STANK that is living in your boots - I sure hope so.


Love you so much, stinky feet and all.

Mama

No comments: