Feb 24, 2012

Life's an adventure with Lucy B

Yesterday, you didn't wear pants to school. We could have had the "that shirt is not a dress" argument but let's save that for when you are 16, shall we?

Today, you are wearing 2 complete outfits stacked on top of one another.


All in all, since you dress yourself and always look adorable, I'm not one to get in the way of your fashion adventures.

I do, however, get in the way of your mischief adventures. That is, unless I'm changing Henry's diaper and can't move. Here's such an episode this morning.

Mama: "Lucy, what are you doing in the kitchen?"
Lucy: "Nothing. I'm not troubling." (Trouble as verb - love it!)
Mom: Walks into see Lucy standing on the counter, hunting through cupboards.

Lucy: "I'm just looking for cupcakes with sprinkles on them." OK, with that imagination, I don't blame you for looking in the cupboards!
Mama: "I don't have any cupcakes. How about a cracker with butter and sprinkles?"
Lucy: "Sure mom, that would be great." How cute is that?


Certainly never a dull moment with you around.

Love,
Mama

No comments: