Jan 12, 2014

Mixed fortunes


Paper fortune tellers have been multiplying in the house since Lucy came home from Kindergarten with one last week. Wonderful - something to do inside during January downpours! And look at all of this writing practice!


Lucy's scripted fortunes are pure sweetness:
  • You are fantastic
  • I hope you have a Merry Christmas
  • You are my light
  • You shine in the sun
  • Everything you touch will be yours
  • Santa will give you everything
  • Purple is sparkly
The ones Henry dictated to Daddy for his are a bit more mixed:
  • You look like a troll and an ogre
  • You forget to poop in the potty
  • You drink punch
  • You wear underwears
  • You like to swim strokes
  • You like beans and rice
  • You are bad!
  • You are my friend
All the fun reminds me how fortunate I am to have you both. Awwww. Cheesy but so true.

xo,
Mama

No comments: