Jul 28, 2008

Backyard swim

I took you for a backyard swim today. You fit nicely into an ice bucket Bernadette and Paul gave us for our 10th anniversary. And wonder of all wonders - you've learned to splash!

The little swimsuit is a hand-me-down from Anna Jorgenson and while it seems pretty superfluous, you sure look darling in it.


I was hoping the swim would help you settle down for a decent nap. So far it doesn't seem to be working. You seemed to enjoy it though so I'm sure we'll do it again.

Photos and video at: http://gallery.me.com/mfivecrows#100175

3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh I love your site! I'm so glad that you found me after all this time. I assume you keep in contact with Marie and found me that way. I love your sweet Lucy! I wish that all my friends had a blog so I could keep up with them all. bug Barb to do one would ya?

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us...it is so fun to hear your thoughts about sweet little Lucy! We can't wait to get out there and spend some quality time! :)

Unknown said...

I love your Blog. It is so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories. Lucy is beautiful. I am not cool enough to have a blog yet. Someday?? Love you much! Can't wait to meet Lucy!