Jul 5, 2008

Utah - land of many laps

You had your first trip to Utah and you met all of your aunts, uncles and cousins on my side. You met some of your extended family on your dad's side including Great Grandma B! You also spent time with both of your grandmas. You went from one lap to the next with hardly any fuss which was a great relief to us. You had a lot to say to everyone with your little oos and aws. Of course, everyone loved you and can't wait to see you again. I really am sorry that we live so far away from your extended family. I dearly hope we will get to see them often enough for you to know them very well.

We brought your cradleboard along with us and throughout the trip you continued to sleep well at night. My mom says you are the easiest baby she's ever seen. That kind of makes me feel like a total wimp but I have to admit, you're pretty darn good most of the time.

During our visit, we had a very special time with my family. We haven't been all together for over 10 years since before Jeremy and I were married. It was amazing to watch all of your cousins playing together. I can hardly wait until you're old enough to join the pack.

No comments: