Feb 15, 2010

Sick, sick, sick!

Oh dear, Lucy B. You have brought home one doozy of a bug and it has me slammed on the floor.

After several days of fever and sleepless, coughing nights - I am a pile of mushy goo. A few days ago, I was ready to jump start labor but now, I want to keep this little guy right where he is . I just don't have the energy to take care of a brand new baby – and a hacking cough hardly seems like a good breathing method for handling contractions.

When a woman at 39.5 weeks is praying not to go into labor, something is very, very wrong. Unfortunately, my immune system has seen better days and is having a hard time recovering from this one. Your dad is doing a great job of taking care of me but it seems like he might be coming down with it soon too.

Could there be worse timing for this?

No comments: