Apr 25, 2014

Infultrated by robots

I started this game called "Robot" at the playground where I chase you while acting like a robot. It was intended to be convenient for me because, as a robot, I can chase slowly and the beeping noises keep you loving the game for a long time. The only downside is that its popularity has spread to everyone on the playground. Everyone. Thus, we play A LOT of Robot.


Then there is the ongoing discussion on the three universal laws for robots. Nothing like nerding out with a 4-year-old, going over these for the fifteenth time in one day.

WALL•E, 2008

Add to that MANY robot books we have checked out from the library. This one by David Lucas (OH MY GOSH, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH) is possibly my favorite:

Robot and the Bluebird by David Lucas

And pretty soon, a large part of my days are spent acting like, reading, or talking about ROBOTS.


You get even more of your fill watching robot movies.


Despite the prolonged mania, I am still loving on the robots. We are one big robo-nerd family. Lucy even wants to be this one for Halloween!

Small Wonder, 1980's TV

Thanks for bringing some crazy, fun stuff into my life.

Love beep bo bo beep,
Your robot mama

No comments: