Mar 17, 2009

Perfect for scaling the alps - or my cupboards

I crocheted you this little Heidi top from an idea - not a pattern. I think I'm onto something as I can never read the patterns anyway.
But there is no time to take a photo! You've got work to do!

Almost every second that you are awake now, you are on the move - busy searching each nook and cranny you can find for adventure. And each new thing you find has you riveted. A crayon - yay! The garbage bill - yay! A piece of carpet lint - oh my gosh - yay! It is all just so exciting that you have to stop and clap! Of course, anything you've played with before is - yawn - boring. Here you are starting in on some shelves.
You are such a social creature and you are always reaching out to people around you. No one can resist your little wave and "hi" from your stroller so we are making lots of new friends when out and about. Here you are crawling into my lap.
~~~~
And here's the mess you created while I wrote this entry.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Seriously...that is SO cute! I can't believe you did that without a pattern. WOW! Lucy is so adorable!!

Erin said...

Holy crap! If I have a girl, I'm going to commission you to make me one of those! I totally love it! You are so creative!