Oct 31, 2008

Boo!

You and I spent your first Halloween in Utah. I made a Bee costume for you and a flower bush costume for myself. Sadly, I didn't manage to get a good picture of us together but here you are showing off your wares.


We finally got to attend Will and Deb's annual Halloween party where each year they make and destroy a giant piñata for the occasion. This year's piñata was Mickey Mouse and boy was it impressive. I can't believe my brother's sculpting skills. Wow!

The Mickey piñata, me as flowers, Will as Nacho Libré, and Dave as a lazy mummy.
The aftermath - a disemboweled Mickey

On Halloween night, we went trick- or-treating in North Salt Lake with your Nikopoulos cousins. They have the kind of neighborhood with the "big candy" and houses decked out like graveyards. There were about a zillion kids in cute-as-heck costumes - several of which Aunt Millie had made. 

With friends, family, food and fun - the only thing missing was your dad. Let's never spend Halloween without him again.

No comments: