Jan 3, 2011

Operation Ariel Panties, day 2

Supplies were commandeered by Grandma Crow, retired general of the Idaho region. Three ridiculous pairs of Disney princess panties: check, check and check.

Private Lucy completed some very basic training: #1, #2, and drop-trow deployment. Aim, zippers, and cleanup have yet to be covered.

Ground troups have been mobilized and Operation Ariel Panties has been deployed. I repeat - has been deployed!

The trouble is - I, the supposed Commander-in-Chief of our special forces - was not prepared and did NOT call the order.

Training is not complete!

There is no battle plan!

We don't even have any backup armaments! (Can our troops survive without sticker charts, m&m reward jars, latrine reading materials, and veritable piles of panties to sully...)

But trigger-happy Lucy jumped the gun and deployed her own mission. She is off with the commanding ship lagging 5 leagues behind.

So do I run and catch up or call for the marshal?

This right here - is exactly why armament is dangerous.

1 comment:

Franny said...

Hee hee!!! Love it! Also you have the best blog heading/mast head (or whatever that thing on top is called) I've ever seen!

Dillon and I have had a few squirmishes in this area as well. I am totally flying blind as well and it's terrifying even though I've been in this territory before.