Feb 14, 2014

Cupid's in the laundry room. Again.

I am laundering everything in the house. Again.

Deworming the household on Valentine's day constitutes a new romantic low for me. And I dated high school boys - I have seen some lows!

(Aside: I have got to stop saying "That's the grossest thing I have ever seen." It just seems to tempt fate to show me something even more disgusting.)

But we won't let a few worms ruin all our fun. "Chelsea, the Valentine's fairy" as your dad dubbed her, came this morning with hearts and candy for you. This is fun and low pressure as you know it's really me. And hopefully you have a lovely time with with Fancy Day (L's school) and Friendship Day (H's school). We will have heart-shaped something-or-other for dinner and crash out on candy after that. All good holiday fun.

xoxoxo my little Valentines,
Mom


No comments: