Feb 26, 2014

Watch out for flying pigs

Life today is too crazy to believe today.

 HENRY IS FOUR!!!! 

That means 48 months, or 208 weeks, or 1,461 days. Where did all that time go?!!!

Note: it was easier just to sew 4 on to your shirt - in your favorite color, of course.

And maybe even more unbelievable:

 I SCRAPBOOKED!! 

This book is something I started for you to take to school earlier this year. And now, it's finished for your birthday!

Now semi-toddler proofed with decoupage 

Here are all the pages. Yes, I scanned them. You have very sticky fingers all half the time and do you know how long this took me to make?! (Including the time it took me to recreate the foods page after you picked them all off and pretend-ate them.) I still think scrapbooking is crazy.

Henry, I love you so so so so sooooo much; we are talking enough to scrapbook! Pigs must be flying indeed.

xo,
Mama

No comments: