Feb 23, 2014

Comic strip living

I was exhausted this weekend and I did not really know why until I sat down to think about it. Ok, what's worn me down over the week? Head cold, teacher strike deterred only at the last minute, WORMS, physical therapy, behavior consult with a teacher, the usual shopping, cooking, cleaning, and shower/mealtime/bedtime/homework rigamarole...

Oh yeah – that's why; life is CRAZY!

Luckily, there is a lot to laugh at along the way and that is one reason I have always liked comics. I think your dad and I identified with different characters over the years but our story lines very much converged when you were born. These days, we are firmly in the land of "Baby Blues."


It is harried. And sometimes tedious.


But wonderful and fun as well. It is impossible to be bored.


Little people have little problems. And for that, I am so grateful. There is no hurry to get past this stage.


We will try to enjoy this era as long as possible until we hit what comes next.


And after that.


It will all be worth it. Especially if one day, we end up like this...

xoxo,
Mama

No comments: